How to get rid of under-eye bags on your face should not be difficult for you because it has its remedy to relieve the symptoms and regain your beauty back.
Under-eye bags or puffy circles is a natural sign of aging on your face. It happens when the skin begins to lose elasticity and ligament around the eye.
As you begin to age, the skin loses its elasticity with the face looking puffy.
How to get rid of under eye bags and the causes:
Allergies, lack of sleep, water retention, emotional distress, poor eating habits, and fatigue.
However, in some people, under-eye bags are hereditary and may increase in size with age or hormonal fluctuations.
There is no secret in it that under-eye bags are ugly and make one look older than one’s actual age.
Regardless of the cause other than aging, under-eye bags can be clear with proper rest, a good diet, and some face care tips.
How To Get Rids of Under Eye bags
Firstly, tea bags is a confirmed remedy to getting rid of under-the-eye bags. A type of streak of tea will help to lessen the swelling and blackness.
1.Soak a rosemary tea bag in cold water and let it wet for one minute.
2.. Use the tea bag to cover your sight and keep it in position for about 10- 15 minutes.
2. Cold Compress
A cold compress helps in reducing the swelling around your sight and this reduces the daily damage to that area of your face and naturally limits the size of the under-eye swollen.
Although,this is a temporary remedy for a few hours.
Your skin will however be less damaged if you made this part of your daily routine.
Wear a cold compress mask on your face for about 10-15 minutes two times per day.
3. Reduce stress and get enough sleep:
Lack of enough sleep makes the body not work efficiently so the body will tend to absorb less essential vitamins but retain more water.
Also, most of the healing is done by the body while asleep.
1. Try sleeping on your back and adding an extra pillow under the head. It’s also obvious that stress and worry cause premature aging and the development of under-eye bags.
2. Try and reduce stress in your life even though it is hard to accomplish.
3. Try deep breathing exercises and meditation
4. Quit Smoking
Smoking makes the blood vessels under the eye appear a bit prominent.
The under-eye bags should reduce considerably when you quit smoking.
5. Using Cucumber
Cucumber reduces the puffiness around your sight and helps in refreshing your orifice side skin.
1. Use cold water to soak fresh cucumber for about 10minute and slice it.
2. Later in bed put the cucumber on the eyes.
3. For best results, leave the slice for 10minute and make sure the cucumber touches the eye side.
6. Reduce sodium intake as much as you can.
7. Use sunglasses if possible to protect the sight.
In conclusion, other than the mentioned natural remedies, there’s an over-the-counter medication that can also help to treat bags under the eye. But consult your doctor before using this medication.