Scent leaf is a wonderful leaf in Africa, most people are not aware of the Immense benefits of this scent leaf with botanical name (Ocimum gratissimum)popularly called efiriin ( Yoruba),nchanwu leaf (Igbo), and dandiya ( Hausa).
It’s a tropical plant species that belong to the family of Labiatae and usually a homegrown shrub used mainly as spices for cooking delicacies due to its unique aromatic taste. Scent leaves are high in calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, carbon, and vitamin A.
The scent leaves have been reported to be rich in plant chemicals, oils from the leaves have been sown to contains antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Well if you’re the type that cook with this leaf, keep It it up for its amazing benefits to cure some ailments and treat infertility.
Health Benefits of Scent Leaf
1. Scent leaf helps to cure cough, just take some leave, wash and squeeze out the juice, add hot water and drink. Note, it’s not advisable for children less than 2years.
2. Relieves any digestion problem or a stomach disorder. Just make juice out of it and drink.
3. Relieve pains like menstrual pains when you take the scent leaves tea during the menstrual cramp, it will make you feel better.
4. It serves as a mosquito repellant. When you dry the leaf, burn-in quantity in the corner of your room to make your environment free of mosquito.
5. Help with Infertility Issues, scent leaves will not only improve your general health but will also boost your infertility. Both males and females, It strengthens sperm vitality and works well to prevent infertility.
6. It’s a very strong antibiotic, all you need to do is to make use of scent leaf often in cooking and in tea. At least three to four times a week.
7. Improves Blood circulation, put more scent leaves in a mortar, add little water and pound, squeeze and drink once a day to aid normal blood flow.
Like, share, and follow us for more information.