How to get rid of under eye bags on your face should not be difficult for you because it has its home remedies to relieve the symptoms and regain your beauty back.
Under-eye bags or puffy circles is a natural sign of aging on your face. It happens when the skin begins to lose elasticity and ligament around the eye. It’s common in both sex.
As you begin to age, the skin loses its elasticity with the face looking puffy.
How to get rid of under eye bags and the causes:
Allergies, lack of sleep, water retention, emotional distress, poor eating habits, and fatigue.
However, in some people, under-eye bags are hereditary and may increase in size with age or hormonal fluctuations.
There is no secret that under-eye bags are ugly and make one look older than one’s actual age.
Regardless of the cause other than aging, under-eye bags can be clear with proper rest, a good diet, and some face care tips.
How To Get Rid of Under Eye bags
Firstly, tea bags is a confirmed remedy to getting rid of under-the-eye bags. A type of streak of tea will help to lessen the swelling and blackness around the eye.
1.Soak a rosemary tea bag in cold water and let it wet for one minute.
2.. Use the tea bag to cover your sight and keep it in position for about 10- 15 minutes before you remove.
2. Cold Compress
A cold compress helps in reducing the swelling around your sight and this reduces the daily damage to that area of your face and naturally limits the size of the under-eye swollen.
Although,this is a temporary remedy for a few hours.
Your skin will however be less damaged if you made this part of your daily routine.
Wear a cold compress mask on your face for about 10-15 minutes two times per day.
3. Reduce stress and get enough sleep:
Lack of enough sleep makes the body not work efficiently so the body will tend to absorb less essential vitamins but retain more water.
However, how to get rid of under the eye bags is enough rest. Most of the healing in the human body are done while the body is asleep.
1. Try sleeping on your back and adding an extra pillow under the head. It’s also obvious that stress and worry cause premature aging and the development of under-eye bags.
2. Try and reduce stress in your life even though it is hard to accomplish. But it’s necessary.
3. Try doing deep breathing exercises and meditation daily.
4. Quit Smoking
Smoking makes the blood vessels under the eye appear a bit prominent.
The under-eye bags should reduce considerably when you quit smoking and maintain healthy lifestyle.
5. Using Cucumber
Cucumber reduces the puffiness around your face and helps in refreshing your orifice side of the skin.
1. Use cold water to soak fresh cucumber for about 10minute and slice it.
2. Later in bed put the cucumber on the eyes.
3. For best results, leave the slice for 10minute and make sure the cucumber touches the eye side.
6. Reduce sodium intake as much as you can.
7. Use sunglasses if possible to protect the sight from direct sunlight.
In conclusion, how to get rid of under eye bags other than the mentioned natural remedies at home are over-the-counter medication that can be helpful to relieve the puffiness or bags under the eye. But consult your doctor before going for any of this medication.